The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Use of Site – WWW.LNCAREERS.IN (LN Global Career Services, LLP)
Welcome to our website – WWW.LNCAREERS.IN.
The term ‘WWW.LNCAREERS.IN’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘company’ refers to the owner/s of the website who is based at Satellite, Ahmedabad. 380015. Gujarat. India. Detailed address is mentioned on our website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Although we endeavor to ensure that all information and advice provided within this website, (WWW.LNCAREERS.IN) and in our professional approach is fully accurate and up to date, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction without proper consent is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks and logos showcased in this website, which are /are not the property of, or licensed to the company (LN Global Career Services, LLP), are acknowledged from respective authorities. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India (Ahmedabad/Gujarat/India).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By placing an order for our services, you agree to:
- Provide LNCAREERS.IN with personal and professional information including education, qualifications, employment history, personal interests and hobbies if relevant and any other information requested by WWW.LNCAREERS.IN for the sole purpose of career services or resume writing or as per product selected, and/or services. Payment is in full and in advance through our online facility provided by CC Avenue / PayPal – we do not offer installments to pay for our services and neither will we enter into discount negotiations. However, we offer customized packages for certain services on need basis (List may be referred in our ‘Place Order’ section).
- We will, upon receipt of your order, ensure that the service you have requested meets your professional needs; if we find that you have selected an option that is not best suited we will advise you of this revision. We will advise you regarding future course of action in these scenarios – Be Rest Assured! We value our customers and their professional and career needs.
- Once the payment is made in full, you will be required to fully fill the order form placed in the ‘Place Order’ section. The process is also shown within the website pages. In the failure of submitting the resume questionnaire (if requested by us) or a resume strategy discussion (if suggested by us), we will not initiate your project. We will start your project only when ALL the details (as requested or suggested by us) are available with us.
- Resume Strategy Questionnaire is an important part of the project delivery. We may need additional information from you to complete the project successfully and with optimum quality. The Resume Strategy Questionnaire should be sent to us duly filled within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- We are committed to complete your order within stipulated timelines as mentioned on our website. However, due to emergency situations or unavoidable circumstances there might be a delay of a few days, which should not be a matter of a compliant.
- Once the first version of any product is provided, YOU (client) will have to provide all editing requests within 7-10 business days. The project will be considered as FINAL if YOU fail to revert within 7-10 business days for any editing request.
- The overall project timeline generally does not exceed 1 month if documentations and interactions happen on a timely basis. All client requests (edits/additions/corrections) regarding the project received after one month should be considered as a fresh order. However, we do provide handsome discounts for our repeat customers.
- The process of career document revision is mentioned in detailed on our website – at the point that we have the information required, we will professionally write your product and email a ‘draft’ copy to you in ‘read only PDF’ – if you require any alterations to your product, please do send the same with precise revision instructions.We will be GLAD to assist you.
- Our advice is offered in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, however, we do not accept liability should you suffer loss or damage as a result of taking this advice.
CANCELLATION AND/OR REFUND POLICY:
- No refund will be entertained once the order is placed and the amount is paid for a particular product. Rest assured we will provide the best industry services.
- We will understand that the order is placed to the fullest of your knowledge and your understanding of our services, and basis your liking of the samples provided by us on our website.
- Website is programmed to show PAYMENT/CHARGES for services requested in client-specific country currency as mentioned below:
- Clients residing in (1) USA – USD ($) (2) Canada – CAD ($) (3) Australia – AUD ($) (4) INDIA – INR (₹) (5) United Kingdom – GBP (£) (6) Euro (€) currency is for Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain. (7) ROW (Rest of the World) will pay charges in USD ($).
- Example: Client residing in USA should make payment in USD ($) only | Client residing in INDIA should make payment in INR (₹) ONLY | Client residing in France should make payment in Euro (€) ONLY | and so on … Any deviation with regards to client’s country of residence and currency will result in order cancellation – ONLY in such cases, we will refund the entire amount.
- Hence, the client should make payment in alignment with his/her existing country currency ONLY.
- We will definitely check the client’s current country of residence and his payment currency.
- Should you have a complaint or grievance in relation to our processing of your order please forward all details to ARCHAN@LNCAREERS.IN – once a compliant is received, it will be investigated and we will reply to you within 5 – working days
- Thank you for visiting and shopping at WWW.LNCAREERS.IN. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic & International Shipping Policy
- As there is no physical products delivery involved, and as we provide career documentation and personal branding services, the shipping policy is NOT APPLICABLE here.
- Further, our fully processed documents are sent to the client by an email.
- The average TAT for fulfilled services vary from 5 to 30 days depending on the products/package selected. See process and TAT – https://lncareers.in/products-services-and-philosophy/
JOB SEARCH STRATEGY AND RESUME DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
The Client agrees that Company provides the best available tools, ideas, advice, and commercially available data. Each of us agree that changing market conditions, job posting changes, or a Client’s own aggressiveness, attitude, proofing and finalizing Client’s resume and related documents, and Client’s willingness to implement his or her action plan play an important if unpredictable role. Ultimately, the Client’s success in the job market is solely subject to the Client’s control and responsibility.
Each of us covenants and agrees not to disclose to any third party the terms of this Agreement. We each further agree not to disclose any information provided to or by LN Global Career Services LLP, the Company’s employee, and/or agent, or designated as confidential by the Company (“Confidential Information”), and also agrees not to use any Confidential Information of Company, or any other information, whether it is marked confidential or not, including electronic communication, except as expressly permitted under this Agreement or with the prior written consent of Company. In the event that Client breaches this covenant of confidentiality or the covenant of non-disparagement, whether directly, indirectly or anonymously, you agree that the Company may disclose client information online including, without limitation, work performed (resumes, LI profiles, biographies, endorsements, etc.) to respond to any allegations online and defend the quality and body of work.
Each of us agree expressly covenant and agree to NOT make, and to not direct any other person to make, directly or indirectly, any negative or disparaging remarks regarding each other, including placing any negative or disparaging remarks or reviews on the internet or anywhere else. The Client agrees to exercise the highest degree of care in safeguarding any information or any of the Confidential Information of the other party against loss or other inadvertent disclosure. The Client acknowledges that, if the Client violates or breaches any of the provisions of this Agreement, specifically including, the confidentiality and non-disparagement provisions, the Company will suffer immediate and irreparable harm, damage and injury, which cannot be adequately compensated by an award of damages, and the Company will have no other adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, the Client agrees and acknowledges that, in addition to all other remedies available to the Company, including those provided for in the Liquidated Damages provision herein below, the Company shall be entitled to seek and procure specific enforcement of the obligations of this Agreement by injunction or any other remedy available at law or in equity, without bond. Client hereby expressly promises and covenants not to publish — directly or indirectly — any negative ratings or reviews of the Company, including its employees and agents, of any kind through, in or on any media of any kind, including electronic media. Client further agrees and stipulates that the Company is entitled to injunctive relief, damages and attorney fees should the Company take action to remove any such publication and to prevent any further publication. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as prohibiting the Company from pursuing any other remedies available to it for any breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, including the recovery of damages from the Client.
Under no circumstances will the Company, including its employees and agents, be deemed to provide any legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice whatsoever, and no information provided by the Company shall be deemed or intended as such. The Client promises to refer all legal, tax, accounting, and financially related inquires to the appropriate professionals.
Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, pandemics, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay.
The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from its duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist. This agreement is subject to binding arbitration. You and we agree that should any dispute arise between us or under this Agreement, all such disputes, claims, controversies, differences or other matters, whether arising in law or equity, under statute, or otherwise (including, but not limited to claims for injunctive relief and claims relating to compensation for services rendered) shall be subject to Ahmedabad (Gujarat/India) jurisdiction
All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered by electronic mail, in person or deposited in the mail, postage prepaid, registered, or certified mail – return receipt requested, at the address first set forth above. Facsimile or electronic signatures shall be deemed equivalent to original signatures for purposes of this Agreement.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to the subject matter hereof. The headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provisions of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Other than the guaranty of quality content, format and commitment, the company makes no representation or warranty regarding any kind of job assurances – the service/s is furnished to client “as is.” No promise – no verbal or written promise or guarantee of any job or employment is made or implied under the terms of this agreement.
The Client and Company agree that it would be impracticable and extremely difficult to ascertain the amount of actual damages caused by any breach of the Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement provision above. Therefore, the Client and Company agree that, in the event Client has violated such provision, the Client shall immediately pay to the Company, as liquidated damages, INR 50K or equivalent for each breach, plus attorney fees and costs of arbitration. The Client and Company further agree that these liquidated damages provision represents reasonable compensation for the loss which would be incurred by the Company due to any such breach. The Client further agrees that nothing in this provision is intended to limit the Company’s right to obtain injunctive and other relief as may be appropriate.